What does Sowa Marketing do?
We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
In addition to facilitating Polish companies’ access to foreign markets in the US and UK companies, SOWA Marketing also runs the QUPI project.
What is QUPI?
QUPI is an international project that helps medical students by streamlining their learning. We have created a bank of over 10,000 medical questions, presented in the form of quizzes available on the platform in a web browser and on phones in a mobile application!
Google Ads Expert
🤝 Type of employment: B2B or a mandate contract (part-time job)
💰 Hourly pay rate: 30PLN – 50PLN net + bonus in accordance with the results (this rate will depend on your knowledge and experience)
🌎 Remote employment
- 1-3 years of paid search and SEO experience
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Office and GoogleDocs
- Experience working with AdWords
- Ads 360 experience (previously DoubleClick Search)
- Agency experience preferred
- High proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager
Nice to have:
- Google AdWords Certification and experience working with Bing Ads would be a huge asset
- Experience in PPC at Yahoo/Bing and other search platforms
- Knowledge of Bing Analytics and other website analytics software
- Perform management of PPC accounts on Google AdWords, optionally also Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, budget caps and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
Why join us:
- We have a flat hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than appreciated.
- Work in a multicultural team on global projects.
- Flexible working time – you work when you want. Simply complete your assigned tasks by the deadline.
Remember that to carry out the recruitment process your consent to the processing of personal data is necessary. Please put one of the following consents on your CV. Thank you!
If you want to participate only in this recruitment:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws from 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).
If you want to participate in this and in future recruitments:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of this process and future recruitments (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws from 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).
We’re already waiting to hear from you 🙂
Don’t hesitate and apply right away!
In case of questions, be sure to drop us an email at email@example.com