What does Sowa Marketing do?
We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
In addition to facilitating Polish companies’ access to foreign markets in the US and UK companies, SOWA Marketing also runs the QUPI project.
What is QUPI?
QUPI is an international project that helps medical students by streamlining their learning. We have created a bank of over 10,000 medical questions, presented in the form of quizzes available on the platform in a web browser and on phones in a mobile application!
Social Media Expert
🤝 Type of employment: B2B or a mandate contract (part-time job)
💰 Hourly pay rate: 25PLN – 50PLN net + bonus in accordance with the results (this rate will depend on your knowledge and experience)
🌎 Remote employment
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media best practices, retargeting and paid social media advertising
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Google Analytics & Google Adwords certifications would be a plus
- Experience with doing audience and buyer personal research
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Proficient writing and editing skills in English
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong business acumen, and self-motivation
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in social media and search campaigns
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- good communication and cooperation with the team
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Why join us:
- We have a flat hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than appreciated.
- Work in a multicultural team on global projects.
- Flexible working time – you work when you want. Simply complete your assigned tasks by the deadline.
Remember that to carry out the recruitment process your consent to the processing of personal data is necessary. Please put one of the following consents on your CV. Thank you!
If you want to participate only in this recruitment:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws from 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).
If you want to participate in this and in future recruitments:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of this process and future recruitments (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws from 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).
We’re already waiting to hear from you 🙂
Don’t hesitate and apply right away!
In case of questions, be sure to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org