What does Sowa Marketing do?
We’re looking for people to join our team that embraces a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
In addition to facilitating Polish companies’ access to foreign markets in the US and UK companies, SOWA Marketing also runs the QUPI project.
What is QUPI?
QUPI is an international project that helps medical students by streamlining their learning. We have created a bank of over 10,000 medical questions, presented in the form of quizzes available on the platform in a web browser and on phones in a mobile application!
🤝 Type of employment: B2B or a mandate contract (part-time job)
💰 Hourly pay rate: 30 PLN – 60 PLN net – this rate will depend on your knowledge and experience
🌎 Remote employment
- Very good knowledge of WordPress
- HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to create clean, logical, well-documented reusable code
- Attention to detail, aesthetic sense
- Ability to work under minimal supervision – remote work
- Communication skills
- Nice to have – knowledge of English allowing conversations
Why are we looking for you?
We are looking for people to perform individual orders using the WordPress platform. Depending on the demand, the orders will mainly consist of:
- Creating a website or landing page
- Adding new subpages to existing websites
- Introducing or changing individual elements on websites
Why join us:
- We have a flat hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than appreciated.
- Flexible working time – you work when you want. Simply complete your assigned tasks by the expected deadline.
- We provide access to the Multisport program (mandate contract) with a 65% surcharge. We all know that movement and relaxation boost energy, improves mood and supports creative thinking. We make it easy! 😊
Remember that to carry out the recruitment process your consent to the processing of personal data is necessary. Please put one of the following consents on your CV. Thank you!
If you want to participate only in this recruitment:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws from 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).
If you want to participate in this and in future recruitments:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of this process and future recruitments (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws from 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).
We’re already waiting to hear from you 😉
Don’t hesitate and apply right away!
In case of questions, be sure to drop us an email at email@example.com