I. General information
1. The operator of the website www.sowamarketing.com is: Sowa Marketing Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań (61-151) os. Piastowskie 36, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number: 754399, with NIP number: 7831786627 and REGON number: 381037829.
2. The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) Through information entered voluntarily in forms.
b) Through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
c) By collecting web server logs.
3. Trade names, company names and their logos used on the website www.mpadwokaci.eu belong to their owners (website operators) and are used only for identification purposes. All materials, descriptions and photos presented on the website www.mpadwokaci.eu are used for informational purposes only.
II. Information in the forms
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. Data in the form are not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg to process the service request or commercial contact.
III. Information about cookies
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the website user and are intended for using the website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. Website operators are the entity that places cookies on the website user’s end device and obtains access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b) determining the user’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the website user’s end device may also be used by partners cooperating with the website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Server logs
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
a) time of receipt of the inquiry,
b) time of sending the answer,
c) name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d) information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e) URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the website was accessed via a link,
f) information about the user’s browser,
g) information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
V. Data sharing
1. The data is made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
VI. Managing cookies
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/topic/usarzenia-plik%C3%B3w-cookie-i-zarz%C4%85dzanie-nymi-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/wzmocniane-ochrona-przed-sledzeniem-firefox-desktop?redirectslug=W%C5%82%C4%85czanie+i+wy%C5%82%C4% 85czanie + obs% C5% 82ugi+cookies&redirectlocale=pl